2010年1月11日

2010.1.10 from Rotterdam to Brussel

Today was very....cool but I do not wanna have the same experience again. I took a train from Rotterdam to Brussel at 15:55 but that train had some problem about door  that can not take us to Brussel.

Therefore I changed a local train to another Holland city that I forgot its name and wait for another train to Bressel. The train just stoped in another small station that I forgot its name again. Maybe it was because some unknown problem that I had to change to another train. If it were weekdays, there would be a train that go to Brussel directly but it is Sunday today that the train only went to another Beligum City and I had to change my Train again! I was shocked by the scale of the ststion because it was really big but I have not heard its name before. My train was in platform "23" and I went downstair twice and got into the train....

Finally I am in Brussel now and feel good about the city because its public transportation system is good and I found the hostel easily XD. Anyway, I will stay here for 3 days. Good luck to myself!

沒有留言: