2010年1月23日

Last article in Europe

I think it's will be the last article of my trip in Europe. I am in a hostel in Berlin now and it's my last stop of this trip because I am going back to Taiwan very soon.
I stayed in Europe for almost half a year and traveled 16 countries in this trip. I think I am the one who stayed in Europe for the longest time and traveled to most countries among the program of one semester exchange students from NSYSU(maybe not). But I think I really spent a lot of money on this long trip....(about 300,000 i think)
But I think it's really a correct decision for me about this trip because I really saw many different things and thought a lot. Not only about the traveling itself but also many other dimisions. The stories behind the cities, buildings and people I visited are really great experiences in my life. If I haven't been here, I would never think about these.
For example, I visit some places in Berlin today about their history. It really shocked me and I really felt that peace is such a beautiful thing. Last time I went to Porland, a country that few Taiwanese traveled and visit some buildings and figures about Chopin. I really felt the sadness about a person who really loved his country. If I haven't been there, I wouldn't feel it.
Anyway, my trip is in the last page and there will be a new chapter about my life. Just look forward and remember every invaluable memories!

沒有留言: